Thursday, September 2, 2010

Who is the 30 dollar Doctor?

It has been my goal since I became a Chiropractor to offer this valuable resource to all those that need it and require it.  I have wanted to be a Chiropractor ever since High School when I saw the effectiveness of it in my own life.  As I went through school, the desire to treat people with this great form of Healthcare grew.  Unfortunately, there are several things I found in my profession, outside of the school setting, that I disliked immensely.  I post these in another section, go ahead and see if you are the same, viewing these dislikes from a consumer/patient perspective. You can view these in the post archives to the right of this post.
These reasons are the inspiration behind On-Site Chiropractic.  The problems that I encountered led me to the necessity of finding a way to practice what I love: Chiropractic.  I only want to treat with Chiropractic; no magnets, no lasers, no unusual muscle testing for disease, no weird contraptions, no pushy supplement sales, etc.  That is my inspiration.  But one more huge obstacle is in the way: economy.
That is why I am  offering the 30 dollar Chiropractic visit.  I want the guess work about price to be gone.  I want the unaffordable prices to be gone.  I want the availability problems of Chiropractic to be gone.  Lastly, I want the short and non-personal visits to regular Chiropractors to be gone. 
This is what I do.  I offer Chiropractic in your office/home/building setting at a price that all can afford.  My name is Dr. Jared Woolsey, DC.  I am Arizona Chiropractic Board Certified, Licensed, and Insured.  I offer quality Chiropractic at the most affordable price of anybody around, guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment